TARIFFS & AVAILABILITY
|Weekly Rate||4 Night Special Break Low Season|
|Low and Mid Season||£500 – £585||From £375|
|High Season||£650 – £675||–|
|Christmas and New Year 2018/19||£720||–|
High and Mid-Season – Full weeks Saturday to Saturday only
Low Season – Minimum 4 day bookings considered
Open all year – including Christmas and New Year
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Bookings can be made through the Supercontrol booking system, where you can check availability, alternatively contact Carolyn on 01463 790833 or 07767 347 836, who will be happy to assist. A deposit of £100 per week secures your booking.
- Remittance by cheque made payable to Mrs C Philip or Internet Banking – details on request.
- Payment in full 6 weeks prior to date of arrival.
- If booking within 6 weeks of arrival, payment is required in full at time of booking.
- Additional Refundable Good Housing Keeping Deposit of £150 to cover breakages, damage or excess cleaning – which will be returned within 5 workings days following a successful inspection of the cottage.
- In the event of cancellation by the hirer the deposit will be forfeited and the proprietor must be notified. If the cancellation is made less than the 6 week prior to commencement of the rental period the total rental fee will be forfeited. We therefore recommend that you secure holiday cancellation insurance to cover the cost of your holiday.
- Strictly no smoking within the property.
- Dogs are not permitted with the exception of Guide Dogs.
- Commencement of the rental period is from 4.00 p.m. on day of arrival and ends at 10.00 a.m. on day of departure. It is important that the departure time be observed to allow sufficient time for preparation of the cottage for the next occupiers.
- The number of persons occupying the cottage must not exceed that stipulated in the brochure or on the website.
- Private car parking is available at the front of the cottage.
- All bed linen and towels are provided.
- In the unlikely event that the cottage becomes unavailable due to reasons beyond our control, all monies will be returned in full. In this event the owners will not be liable for any loss, expense, inconvenience or further cost.
- The charging of Electric Vehicles is only to be done from within the cottage in an emergency situtation and with the prior consent of the owners.